Our client is an automotive industry company and is looking for a:
Operations Buyer (m/f)
Reporting to the Purchasing Manager Operations, this professional will be responsible for:
- Organizes and coordinates all activities between vendors and project teams which includes developing relationships with current vendors, supplier performance monitoring, investigating new vendors, making on-site visits to gain beneficial product information and cost reduction opportunities. Researches and selects viable sources for tooling;
- Purchases all assigned commodities according to company and corporate policies;
- Develops best practices with the company and the supplier organization to reduce costs and timing;
- Ensures all purchases meet the required quality level at the lowest total acquisition cost while investigating cost reduction opportunities.
- More than three years of related experience;
- Good working knowledge of procedures: methods and managerial practices mainly related to purchasing and manufacturing;
- High level of English.